Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Friday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Talk is at 1pm EST today and tomorrow at 2PM EST

Weather is cool here, wife has a foot of snow.......buddy came by and shoveled.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
George_Calfas said:
Bruce, your email is killing me right now, awesome if it was cheap.

Killing you? I thought I was getting the shaft when I got an email from them telling me they listed it wrong. I don't buy boxes often so wish me luck once it arrives.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey hey Morning getting ready to head to work. It is going to be cold and windy today.
wind chills will be around 0 yeah baby going to be fun at work.

George it is going to be in the 20's where your at LOL, but hey it is a little warmer then here.

0k off to work and then I'm hitting the local card shop after work hopeful I can find something to break. :D

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dan, Good Morning!

Bruce, you would have gotten the shaft had you bought the other box, you lucked out.

PT, the wife said more snow is falling, you guys?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Dan, Good Morning!

Bruce, you would have gotten the shaft had you bought the other box, you lucked out.

PT, the wife said more snow is falling, you guys?
Nope no more snow now and I'm north of you, they say the wind is blowing more outside but I did not feel it when I went out to get the paper. OK need to leave talk to you guys later today!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pine Tar said:
69MetsFan said:
Morning Richard! Florida 20's aren't all that bad, it's grillin' weather. Good luck at the LCS today!
:lol: Thanks I hope for some MOJO and not MOJO DAN :D

You could do a lot worse than MojoDan I'll have you know... :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
For all of you Office entusiasts...I present to you a dilemma, the Shrute way...

Fact: my sons birthday is later this month.

QUESTION: Does Tonka still make an indestructible Dump Truck that can withstand being thrown on concrete for years? Or have those days since passed and someone else taken over that niche?

I didnt even think to look during Christmas so its entirely possible that they are everywhere. At least I know that there won't be 50 people in the row I need to get to now, so thats kind of a victory :)

Members online