Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contacting Sellers On COMC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Is there a button I don't see, or do they not give you the option of contacting a seller? There are 2 or 3 sellers that I would like to purchase a bunch of cards from (50+ each seller) & would like to make an offer as a lot, rather than one card at a time.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
COMC does not allow you to contact sellers, however you can make an offer on several cards at one time.

Just add a bunch of cards from the same seller to your cart, and when done adding, make an offer.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
You can make a bulk offer. I've done that a few times. Just add them into your "make offer" section and keep adding cards to it before you submit your final offer. I bought a group of 25 or 30 from 1 guy, with 1 single offer. One of your options is to add more cards from the seller before you make the official offer. Good luck.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Thanks for the replys guys. I know that is an option, but my problem with that is you can't offer less than 1/2 of the asking price. I can't pay 1/2 of the asking price on commons when trying to put together a set.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i dont like the "no less than 50%" rule either, OR what seems to be a new rule...no lower than 50 cents for a card, reguardless of list price

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Yah, the first time I purchased on CheckoutMyCards, I screwed up the bulk offer thing..

and offered...

1. minimum
2. maximum
3. minimum
4. maximum
5. minimum
6. maximum

I figured that was a nice deal for everyone involved as it worked out to paying about 65-75 percent list price.

Of course, he sent back the minimum ones with a counter offer and accepted all of the maxium ones.

I lost almost 100 bucks because I wasn't sure how to use the freakin' thing.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Who are the sellers, there are several sellers that post here including myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts