Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps National Chicle preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Why is the hell would they picture Babe Ruth as an Atlanta Brave? I know he played for the Boston Braves, but if you are going to show other players in jerseys they never played in (Ichiro as a Pilot) why not show him as a Milwaukee Brave, they could have done a dual card with him and Aaron in the same uniform.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
"Among the artists who have work in Chicle are Mike Kupka, Dave Hobrecht, Jason Davies, Ken Branch, Brett Farr, Chris Felix, Don Higgins, Monty Sheldon, Wossa, Chris Henderson, Paul Lempa, Brian Kong and Jeff Zachowski among others."

I might scoop up a Frank Thomas

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
Who's the white guy on Frank Thomas' card?

-or-

See what happens when you use 'flesh' from the box of Crayons?

(I know - they discontinued the practice years ago - just tryin' to make a funny)

;)

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
OK, enough of the "painted" **** guys. What happened to quality photos is a non-base product. Only the flag-ship releases have decent photos anymore. All this high-end crap is nothing but head-shots or lame cut-our sillouttes.

Jul 30, 2009
If I wasnt in such a bad mood, Id be laughing my ass off at that Ruth. That is hideous in every sense of the word and a disgrace. Doesnt even look like him, at all, to boot.

While the Thomas card is ultra cool, too bad they didnt make him black. Reminds me of T Red with a white Jeter and black Chipper.

Staff online

Latest posts