Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Studio Diamond Cut Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
There were regular versions, and then PATCH /75 versions

Patch Set Information
Studio Diamond Cut Collection
This parallel to the Diamond Cut insert set was randomly inserted in packs. Each card was serial numbered to 75 and features an upgraded patch swatch of fabric (as averse to the standard jersey swatch used for the more readily available Diamond Collection inserts). Six player signed 25 of their cards, thus creating an Autograph parallel set. Please note, the six players have been tagged as "SP/50" in our checklist for this set.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
gwynn5453l4u said:
There were regular versions, and then PATCH /75 versions

Patch Set Information
Studio Diamond Cut Collection
This parallel to the Diamond Cut insert set was randomly inserted in packs. Each card was serial numbered to 75 and features an upgraded patch swatch of fabric (as averse to the standard jersey swatch used for the more readily available Diamond Collection inserts). Six player signed 25 of their cards, thus creating an Autograph parallel set. Please note, the six players have been tagged as "SP/50" in our checklist for this set.

The 25 signed cards were #s 1-25/75

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Ahh, thanks. Appreciate the help. I thought maybe these were patches. The Erstad I have is actually a laundry tag.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
From what ive seen, its a sham. EVERY Glaus I have seen is nothing more than a jersey piece. This is actually a strange card for me, I had to buy 5 before 1 actually arrived. I always got my money back and they were differant sellers! Here's mine:

Regular:

2001-222.jpg

Diamond:

2001-223.jpg

Members online

Latest posts