Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can the odds on the side of the 09 BDPP blasters be wrong??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
I'm sure everyone has noticed how loaded these seem to be and just today there are 2 people who pulled blue refractor auto's out of blasters. I think it says the odds are around 1:1200 packs. I know someone posted the odds on here before but I feel there is definately something wrong with them. Anyone else have an opinion?? Think I am going to search for some tomorrow :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
numba1yankeefan said:
I'm sure everyone has noticed how loaded these seem to be and just today there are 2 people who pulled blue refractor auto's out of blasters. I think it says the odds are around 1:1200 packs. I know someone posted the odds on here before but I feel there is definately something wrong with them. Anyone else have an opinion?? Think I am going to search for some tomorrow :D
if that is the case, they did better then I did for 65 bucks a box Hobby

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I bought two blasters and pulled one Bowman auto and one chrome x-fractor auto. The odds for the X were like 1/680.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
bozemanbreaker said:
You're seeing the good breaks being posted. People rarely take time to post the results of a bad blaster or average blaster.

I had a bad one. I didn't want to waste the time typing it up.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
I had a BAD one as well...not one single prospect chrome....only the crappy WBC cards...but the Purple Refractors really look nice....no auto, no nuthing....will probably try one more then stick to hobby... has anyone bought any of the hang packs at Target where your get 3 chrome cards in each pack for $5??? Saw a bunch but didn't bite

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
ThoseBackPages said:
if anyone remembers....

2006 bdp blasters were "loaded"

but i struck out in the 20 i opened lol

So were 2007 Bowman Chrome blister packs, just ask the Rev. I struck out on those as well, I almost bit as Walmart the other day who were clearing them out for 1.99 each.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bozemanbreaker said:
You're seeing the good breaks being posted. People rarely take time to post the results of a bad blaster or average blaster.

This. For every 1 box that gets posted, multiple are ripped by board members that aren't posted.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I'm one of the guys who opened 6 so far and have zero autos and 12 un noteworthy purple refractors

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
coltsnsox07 said:
I'm one of the guys who opened 6 so far and have zero autos and 12 un noteworthy purple refractors

I haven't opened any, but I can guarantee that I would also be one of those guys that hits nothing.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
bozemanbreaker said:

This. For every 1 box that gets posted, multiple are ripped by board members that aren't posted.

2 blasters nothing exciting.

bad breaks dont make fun posts.

Members online