Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No 2010 Braves Fanfest :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am willing to bet that the caravan to B-ham is a combination of three to four players between Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson, Kris Medlen, Tim Hudson or Brian McCann mixed in with Wren, Brian Jordan, Mark Lemke or Brian Snitker.

Its either feast of famine with the caravans. One year in B-HAM they sent Chuck James, GM John, and Lance Cormier who I had sign a free bumper sticker. That same year Auburn got Phil Niekro, Jeff Francouer, Ryan Langerhans and Joey Devine with Tim Hudson showing up on his own.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
ballcardzdotcom said:
Does the speaker sign autographs at these functions? I know B-Mac was last years speaker and I missed it. Would love to get Tommy IP. Also, very dissappointing about the lack of the Atlanta FanFest.

yes, they sign autographs for everyone in attendance regardless of time

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
ballcardzdotcom said:
cgilmo said:
ballcardzdotcom said:
Does the speaker sign autographs at these functions? I know B-Mac was last years speaker and I missed it. Would love to get Tommy IP. Also, very dissappointing about the lack of the Atlanta FanFest.

yes, they sign autographs for everyone in attendance regardless of time

TIGHT!

penno and I will be there in FCB shirts

Look for a fat guy and a skinny guy in fcb shirts, we are kinda hard to miss.

Members online