Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's Complete Show Haul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Like I said in my other thread, I went to my first show today since I started collecting again in 2003. It wasn't a huge show but I had a great time. It's advertised as 50 tables, but I would guess there were 25 dealers set up. Everyone I talked to was really nice - not a single bad experience. I didn't really know what to expect, but I will definitely be going to a few more. I gave myself a budget of $10 for the show - I also took my trade box of autos, and I was able to work out a couple nice trades, which I was very thankful for. I didn't really expect many of the dealers to trade much, but they all went though my cards, even if they didnt see anything they wanted.

Anyhow, here's what I came home with. Very happy to find some nice Heritage stuff that I needed.

showcards.jpg

2009 Topps Heritage Dick Burwell Red Ink Auto - traded for a 2009 Topps Heritage Curt Raydon Red Ink Auto

2009 Topps Heritage Irv Noren Auto - traded for a 2007 Topps Heritage Mack Burk Auto, a 2009 Goodwin Champions Garret Atkins auto, and a 2007 Topps 52 Felix Pie Auto

2005 Topps Heritage Leroy Powell Red Ink Auto - traded for a 2009 Topps Heritage Carl Mathias Red Ink Auto

2007 Topps '52 Jason Miller Auto - didn't need it for my set, but the dealer was a nice guy and he spent a lot of time with me. Traded for a 2005 Topps Heritage Football Deacon Jones auto and a 2008 Tristar Signa-Cuts Bake McBride Auto

2009 Topps Heritage High Derek Holland Black Refractor /60 - Paid $5 (SCORE!)

2009 UD APOH 500 Club Quad GU 09/15 - traded some football autos and $5 as I said in my first thread.

Thanks for looking, and a good time was had by all.