Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ive hit a wall..... Who has 07 BC Adam Cowart Xfr or better?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I am not trying to trade or buy on the hobby board.

In my quest to acquire 07 BC Adam Cowart Xfractors or better i have hit a brick wall. I pretty much buy every one that hits Ebay and none have been on Ebay in a long time. I'm actually trying to get every Xfractor made. Unrealistic i know. :twisted: I do however want to get at least 50% of the print run of Xfractors and better.

This post is more about my curiosity of how many are in circulation. I know the people here only make up a very small percentage of the collecting community but i know there are some of you sitting on his stuff because its not worth moving. So i just wanted to know if you have an Xfractor or better post what you have here. Dont worry i will not hound you with PMs asking to trade or sell. I would just like to account for more of his cards.

I know Wossa bought a few Gold refs and a Red at release so i will never see those. :(

I dont have my exact numbers since im not at home right now but i have the following

40-45 Xfractors
20-25 Blue Refs
9 Gold Refs
2 Orange Refs
1 Red Ref
Super and 1 Plate

thanks
Ken

Members online