Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm sorry for the Spotlight delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I wanted to post this for anyone who reads the Spotlight and for those who have Spotlights that are coming out so everyone would know that I sincerely apologize for the delays.

My wife has been ill. I had to take her to the hospital twice in the last week. We got back from her doctor's appointment a little while ago and things are on the up and up. She is doing much better now.

That kind of occupied my time. I have jumped on the boards for a couple of minutes here and there, but the last week or so has kind of been hectic. I will try and post one or two of them next week, but with Christmas, I am sure next week is going to be a little hectic as well.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did not forget and that I did not quit. I just had some family things on this end. Again, I apologize for not having some of these out in a timely manner.

So the Spotlight is still alive and well, just behind.

Thanks,
Joe

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Joe,

Very glad to hear your wife is doing better...
...No need to apologize for the delay your families health is more important. With that said I am looking forward to seeing the next Collector Spotlights!

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Joe,

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear about that! I'm glad she's doing okay, and I hope she will continue to improve. As always, you're in our prayers.

Take care,
-Shaun

Members online

Latest posts