Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Just Mystery Baseball Plus. No one saying anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Haven't seen much talk on this product. It just released this month, and I just picked up a mini-carton box from D&A.

Each Mini-Carton contains 4 boxes.
3 Boxes contain auto'd mini-bats and 2 auto'd cards.
1 Box contains an auto'd jersey and 2 auto'd cards.

That's 3 auto'd mini-bats, 1 auto'd jersey and 8 auto'd cards (with shots at duals and plates).

Pretty good names on the check-list (including Duke Snider and Steve Carlton for the jerseys), and I am surprised to see little to no talk about it. 1:60 for a gamer jersey. With 2008 Mystery Jerseys from earlier this year selling well over $100, I am intrigued at the value of these boxes in the future.

The carton (all 4 boxes) was $170 DLVD. I'll be breaking it the instant it comes in.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I am a huge Just fan, but the mini bat checklist has too many junk names (and I'm not even talking about Marcus Giles) and the 2008 cards were disappointing (sticker half cover there name on card) So for the price you are pretty much paying for the Jersey.

Still might hit it, but I have to save up for the 16 box case.

Latest posts