Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prime Cuts, Sterling & Sweet Spot Free 2-Day Ship on Monday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hello all,

I will have 2008 Playoff Prime Cuts 4 BB @ $2249.99, 2008 Topps Sterling BB @ $2169.99 & 2008 Upper Deck Sweet Spot BB @ $1649.99 with FREE 2-day Air Shipping. These will ship out on Monday and you will receive the cases on Christmas Eve. Feel free to order anytime leading up until Monday to get these cases locked in.

Thanks,
Josh
[email protected]

Trio.jpg

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I also wanted to add that we can certainly sell individual boxes as well. The pricing won't include 2-day shipping, but we can add that. Thanks everyone.

Josh

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
When do we expect the prime cuts to be shipped? Just ordered a box from you and I live in Houston. Thanks.

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Both the Prime Cuts and the Sterling will ship out on Monday. The individual box prices are $154.99 for Prime Cuts and $214.99 for Sterling. That includes ground shipping. I can ship them via 2-Day Air for a little bit extra.

Thanks,
Josh

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Josh,

Will eBay purchases for these two items be shipped out Monday as well? Also, do you know when you will get Bowman Sterling baseball in stock for shipping?

Thanks!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
atlantasportscards said:
Yes, the eBay purchases will ship out on Monday as well. Not sure about when the Bowman Sterling will be in.

Thanks,
Josh

Nice, I just bought a box of 08 Draft from you tonight. Maybe Ill get it christmas eve.

atlantasportscards

Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Just saw 2 cases of this stuff opened. Pretty awesome stuff. Here were some of the big hits:

Jim Thorpe Jersey 1/1
Joe Jackson Quad Bat 01/50
Whitey Ford Triple Jersey Auto 1/1
Yogi Berra Triple Jersey Auto 1/1
Gehrig/Joe Jackson/Ted Williams/someone else Quad Mem #ed to 25
Joe DiMaggio Cut Auto #ed to 250
Buck Leonard Cut Auto #ed to 5
Jackie Robinson Quad Patch #ed to 5
Frank Robinson Triple Jersey Auto 1/1
3 Rick Porcello Autos
1 Gordon Beckham Auto
2 or 3 Buster Posey Autos
Ted Williams Triple Jersey #ed to 25
Satchel Paige Jumbo Patch 1/1
Tony Gwynn Jumbo Patch Auto #ed to 50
Roger Maris Jersey 1/9
Roger Maris Triple Jersey 1/9
And other stuff, but I can't remember

Needless to say, I was pretty impressed. Good luck if you guys have this one coming. I think you'll all be pleased.

Thanks,
Josh

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
damn, at first i thought this was a sterling break but then noticed it was prime cuts. i'm actually more interested to break prime cuts than sterling this year.

Members online

Latest posts