Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can I get a value for a Donruss Threads card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
For comparison, I bought a Lars platinum signature for $35. His AUs #'d/499 go for about $15. I'd think the Stolmy may net you closer to $30, then $60. I also think Stolmy is my #1 or #2 candidate to go from base Bowman in 09, to an autograph release in one of the 2010 Bowman products. If you are looking to hold, I'd say flip sometime between now and before he has a licensed Bowman autograph in 2010.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
excel_B said:
Roughly $60. Wait til he hits the Hot list - the price will increase significantly...

Nice card you have!
nahhhhhhhhh I say don't wait take the 60 and run now because he may not hit the hot list :lol:

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
If you can get a good chunk of change for it now, sell it. What may be worth more in 6 months or so can just as easily be worth less. For every Albert Pujols discovered, there are 1000 Ricky Jordan's as well. ;)

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Pine Tar said:
[quote="excel_B":29gx68ta]Roughly $60. Wait til he hits the Hot list - the price will increase significantly...

Nice card you have!
nahhhhhhhhh I say don't wait take the 60 and run now because he may not hit the hot list :lol:[/quote:29gx68ta]

+100000

RandomH

Now that I have the card in hand, what should I do? I assume that he dropped in value because he didn't seem to make any of the prospect lists? Also, is this guy gonna have any autos comming out? I think 08 Threads is his only true RC autograph.

If I were to sell now, I'm thinking 30-40 dollars?

If I were to wait till ST maybe 40-50$?

Sorry to bring this up again lol.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
RandomH said:
Now that I have the card in hand, what should I do? I assume that he dropped in value because he didn't seem to make any of the prospect lists? Also, is this guy gonna have any autos comming out? I think 08 Threads is his only true RC autograph.

If I were to sell now, I'm thinking 30-40 dollars?

If I were to wait till ST maybe 40-50$?

Sorry to bring this up again lol.

He wasn't expected to make any prospect list as he is still extremely young and extremely raw, so i doubt any price decrease was anything more than regular market stuff.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I have a quick question that is related......I saw someone selling this card #ed out of 50.........I thought there was just a /100 , /25 and /10 ? Are there any threads that are #ed out of 50?

This one happens to be Pimentel's.

Jul 30, 2009
Normally for pitcher Id say sell but look what team he's on.

Yanks, Sox and Mets are the best chances to have a prospect, no matter how unhyped he had been, blow up big big time due to one big hit or good game in the pros.

Ive been slowly buying his reg autos for next to nothing hoping for the above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts