Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*sigh* Ebay help: NARU situation UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
What up homies, never had this situation before and I was hoping that you guys would drop some knowledge on me. I had several auctions go off last night. One bidder won 3 auctions and today he is "no longer a registered user". I have not sent an invoice (and maybe I should have before making this thread). I don't know if you can pay when you are NARU'd. I was wondering what the best way to handle this would be? I know it only been less than 24 hrs (and I don't expect payment this quickly) but should I start looking to send 2nd chance offers?

Thanks in advance
Here are the links:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MESOX:IT

Update: The update is that the loser has not paid after I have tried to contact him through ebay and tomorrow is the seventh day (can't send invoice).

I need a little advice here, should I send "second chance offers" or "resolve problem". I assume if I resolve problem, it will give him a NPB strike and refund my insertion fees. If I understand the process, I would much rather send second chance offers and hope the 2nd highest bidder bites (because I was very happy with the auction ending prices). If the second chance offers are not taken, then am I able to get back my fees and relist?

Is there anything that I am missing? I appreciate the advice as I have never had this happen before and would like to make sure I am handling this correctly.

Thanks

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Re: *sigh* Ebay help: NARU situation

He can still pay if his Paypal account is still active. Send an invoice.

edit: Also, don't file an NPB until you are positive he won't pay, because he will immediately receive a no-pay strike due to being NARU. He would definitely not pay if you did that.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Naru is a great country.

i would wait a few days than contact ebay

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC

Tried to send invoice and got this:

Send Invoice to Buyer
The following critical errors have occurred:

Checkout Blocked
We are sorry. Checkout is not available at this time since the registered status of the buyer has been blocked. The suspended user should resolve any outstanding complaints on file.

Maybe I can just send him a message through ebay?

Edit: He definately won't pay if I can't send him an invoice and adjust payment for combined shipping.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008

Send him a message through EBay, which may still find its way to his email address, and see if you can work something out directly - with him sending you the proper amount of money to your account and you sending cards (just bypass EBay completely).

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC

jlecates said:
Send him a message through EBay, which may still find its way to his email address, and see if you can work something out directly - with him sending you the proper amount of money to your account and you sending cards (just bypass EBay completely).

Thank you, just did that. I guess that's my only chance.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Bump with update question:

Update: The update is that the loser has not paid after I have tried to contact him through ebay and tomorrow is the seventh day (can't send invoice).

I need a little advice here, should I send "second chance offers" or "resolve problem". I assume if I resolve problem, it will give him a NPB strike and refund my insertion fees. If I understand the process, I would much rather send second chance offers and hope the 2nd highest bidder bites (because I was very happy with the auction ending prices). If the second chance offers are not taken, then am I able to get back my fees and relist?

Is there anything that I am missing? I appreciate the advice as I have never had this happen before and would like to make sure I am handling this correctly.

Thanks

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
spahnandsain said:

Thanks
And this is probably why he is NARU'ed. I would just file the NPB's and relist rather than send second chance offers. Good luck!

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Rickzcards said:
spahnandsain said:

Thanks
And this is probably why he is NARU'ed. I would just file the NPB's and relist rather than send second chance offers. Good luck!

Rickzcards,
Thanks so much for the advice. I am just wondering why you wouldn't try 2nd chance offers? I know they probably have a low chance of the 2nd highest bidder taking them.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
spahnandsain said:
Rickzcards said:
spahnandsain said:

Thanks

Rickzcards,
Thanks so much for the advice. I am just wondering why you wouldn't try 2nd chance offers? I know they probably have a low chance of the 2nd highest bidder taking them.
I'm probably about 1 - 12 with second chance offers. I know that I myself ignore them and it arouses my suspicions when I receive them. When I first started selling I sent them out when I had these kind of situations with NPB's and only had one person accept. Several times I've had the relisted items sell for more so it worked out well.

Members online

No members online now.