Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just wondering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamedaygator

Dec 13, 2008
I am getting back into collecting after a 6 year hiatus. I went to a hobby store today and picked up a few boxes. Let me know if you think I overpaid and if these are good series to break when getting back into collecting. Thanks for any help/advice.

2008 Bowman Chrome $55.00
2008 Bowman Draft Pick & Prospects $40.00

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
gamedaygator said:
I am getting back into collecting after a 6 year hiatus. I went to a hobby store today and picked up a few boxes. Let me know if you think I overpaid and if these are good series to break when getting back into collecting. Thanks for any help/advice.

If the prices are reversed, you did not overpay. Bowman Chrome is a $35-40 box and BDP is around $60-65. Either way, the two boxes for $95 is a fine deal.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
gamedaygator said:

you must have those reversed

rebelsbaseball3

Aug 10, 2008
gamedaygator said:

as far as good series to break if getting back into collecting.. id say it all depends on what you want to collect.. i wont touch any prospect stuff, as i chose not to and dont believe in it, unless you plan to sell and make money. If it were me, id buy singles of stuff you want, as busting boxes you may not get anything good.

Members online

Latest posts