Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place to buy wax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lovethatsticky

Jun 8, 2009
Hey guys,
I've never really been much of a wax guy, but after having to sell off my collection to pay for bills and such, I was thinking of getting back into the hobby more again. Anyone have any reccomendations of good places to pick up some cheap wax?
Thanks a bunch!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Depends on what you're looking for. Want some cheap older stuff? Local card shows and shops are the best bet. Want good prices on newer stuff? Blowout, as mox stated. dacardworld and Atlanta Sports Cards aren't bad either.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Therion said:
Depends on what you're looking for. Want some cheap older stuff? Local card shows and shops are the best bet. Want good prices on newer stuff? Blowout, as mox stated. dacardworld and Atlanta Sports Cards aren't bad either.

great customer service from all three bolded above. atlanta and blowout are comparable on prices and i find that DA is usually marked up a little more. you wont be disappointed ordering from any of them.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
I think Blowout has the widest selection. Atlanta and DA Cardworld are also solid. I've also had good experiences with Big T and Georgetown Card Exchange.

Many of the stores listed above will match each others' prices too.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
maxpower said:
I think Blowout has the widest selection. Atlanta and DA Cardworld are also solid. I've also had good experiences with Big T and Georgetown Card Exchange.

Many of the stores listed above will match each others' prices too.

Big T has good customer service, and is GREAT to order from if you like your boxes and cases to have a fine scent of smoke attached to them! :lol: "Big T puts the T in Tobacco"

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Blowout cards has trouble keeping track of the value when it comes to customs slips. In this regard, I love forgetful companies.

DAcardworld isn't nearly as forgetful, but they've got lots of extra goodies and stuff.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
charmcitycards

and I agree about BigT, I will not buy from them. I had to leave a case outside the house for a few hours. It was bad.

DSman

Aug 8, 2008
Atlanta Sports Cards is a FCB sponsor and Josh is always good to work with. Dependable.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
All In Cards said:
charmcitycards

and I agree about BigT, I will not buy from them. I had to leave a case outside the house for a few hours. It was bad.

Glad I'm not the only one - I had a horrible experience with Big T on a case of 08 Bowman Draft. They sent me the wrong tracking info, completely botched a time-sensitive order where I had paid for expedited shipping. Cost me a huge hassle and big headache.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I dig ATL. I was buying a bunch of stuff from him. He gave me his number and we worked the deal over the phone. He overnighted everything. Prices were good. The packaging was 2nd to none.

lovethatsticky

Jun 8, 2009
rico08 said:
Wax after selling cards to pay off a bunch of bills?

Well, the bills were quite some time ago... not like I sold cards two weeks ago and am looking to buy more stuff now. But thanks for worrying about me, you're #1.

Everyone else, thanks for your help!

Members online

Latest posts