Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wolverine24 Off Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No Longer a Registered Ebay user.

I guess the negative and charge backs caught up with them, they will be back.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Re: wolverine24

There were a few cards I wanted to bid on last week and then I saw that wolverine was the seller. One down, a few more to go... I wish they would take down Burge.

whontime

Jan 3, 2009

My guess goes to unpaid fees. Ebay doesn't boot a seller like this unless they aren't getting their money..... ebay is all about their fees.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009

i say good riddance. im sure he will be re-instated soon. if not, hell set up a new account, should be easy enough to spot with some of the cards he sells

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

springfieldisotopes4 said:
hell set up a new account,

im sure he already has a few accounts. If part time "weekend" ebayers have 2 or 3 accounts, how many do full time power sellers like Wolverine already have?

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.

I wonder if they were tipped off to this and thought it was best to no longer use that name.

scan0025a.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

MartinFFcollector said:
I wonder if they were tipped off to this and thought it was best to no longer use that name.

scan0025a.jpg
Oh they know about this and have seen it I'm sure, but they don;t care one bit what people think. Now I hope that
ebay actaully did do something about him and his many accounts he has

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008

Wolverine has alot of different Ebay IDs. I remember his main buyer ID used to be something like queencitysportscards. It will probably take 2.2 seconds to change his buying account into a selling account again.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land

MartinFFcollector said:

scan0025a.jpg

I am not in any way arguing the morals (or lack of) of wolverine, but he's not affiliated with Burge as this article suggests. I love how basically anything, slanderous or non, can be printed with no regard for truth. I suppose as long as you do it under the guise of a letter from a reader, you can print anything you want.

TuffStuff was crap when I read it when I was 12. Nice to see nothing's changed.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

Marro said:
matfanofold said:
Just curious, but how do you 'know' they are not affiliated in any way?

So you're suggesting that they are affiliated?

How do you deduce that??

TS suggests they are, DMC suggests they are not. I am just asking how he knows. Funny that the one you question is the only one asking for facts and not the one 'suggesting' them..

:?

yall give burge way way way more credit as a diabolical genius than he deserves. he does make and sell fakes but i highly doubt he has the time with being k feds stunt double to producing hip hop in his moms basement to fake each and every fake he sells.

i have had several great transactions with wolverine but my last 2 have been flawed and i have a case open now. i hope to get my nomar red... but doubt it!

also dalemurphycollector sleeps with racing ponies. i have no proof but he seems like the type!

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I have a feeling this has to do with Shill Bidding. Its the one offense that ebay will crucify you for, no matter how important your account is.

I have posted at least 100 times on Burge and Wolverine24, but as long as dumb people overpopulate the hobby, they will be around, and eBay will not care. Even PSA authenticates the fakes now. Its horrible.

I mean, this is the level we are at:

http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/20 ... r-any.html

The people who need to step in (the card companies, ebay) wont, but its nice to see that wolverine ****** up enough times with the measurable rules that at least one of them is gone.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have dealt with them numerous times in the years preceding 2009. However this last year saw a decrease in shipping times, communication, and card quality. Seems like they have been trying to squeeze every penny out of their cards.

Members online

Latest posts