Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
first off THANK YOU iAlex , for letting me know about the UD contest :eek:

and THANK YOU UPPER DECK and to all you GREAT player collectors here, beckett,SCF, and a few others
without YOU's this post would not exist
UDGOODWINS24.jpg

this thing is BEAUTIFUL, HEAVY canvas type material
and numbered 24/24 to boot

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Awesome piece. As a collector of Rickey Henderson, I would love to have something like that over ANY card. Thats just me, The more unusual, the more I like it.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
its about 18"X36"
UD had a contest going on

{Upper Deck} "During this Holiday Season, we would like to hear your stories about how you contribute to society by giving away cards/product to those less fortunate. Tell/Show us how you help to make a difference during the holidays, and one selfless fan will get an autographed Ken Griffey Jr. promotional poster opposed ...to lumps of coal ;) Happy Holidays!"

it was supposed to be delivered by FEDEX today, i checked online when i got home, no attempt to be del, i called them they said that that packaged was damaged and the were reboxing it and would delever tomorrow, i figured i best take a trip there and see it before they dropped it off

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Incredible piece magic!!

Can't just get some crappy, off the shelf frame for a piece like that though. ;)

Wait till Michael's or Hobby Lobby has a 50% sale, and you can get a good deal
on an oversized frame with matting and UV protectant glass.

Members online

Latest posts