Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NON SERIAL NUMBERED 06 Bowman Chrome and Sterling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I'm sure this isn't the first time this question has been asked, but what is up with all the non-serial numbered 2006 Bowman Chrome and Bowman Sterling parallels that are showing up on Ebay. It is pissing me off because I have quite a few items that have serial numbers, but it seems like the values are down because the market is flooded with these "fakes." Any info would be appreciated.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Crewfan82 said:
I'm sure this isn't the first time this question has been asked, but what is up with all the non-serial numbered 2006 Bowman Chrome and Bowman Sterling parallels that are showing up on Ebay. It is pissing me off because I have quite a few items that have serial numbers, but it seems like the values are down because the market is flooded with these "fakes." Any info would be appreciated.

it is freaking PISSING ME OFF also. I have some nice cards that are gems, but I keep getting low ball offers because of the crappy ending prices of the backdoored bullcrap.

skrip

Latest posts