Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joba fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:
Yet Joba is still more BV than lincecum.

Hey are you still in contact and have teh bucket of that woman with all thsoe nice lincecums?

I think I know who you're talking about. If I'm not mistaken, she is a super-collector (of Tim) on SCF.
got a link!?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
darocker80 said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

Hey are you still in contact and have teh bucket of that woman with all thsoe nice lincecums?

I think I know who you're talking about. If I'm not mistaken, she is a super-collector (of Tim) on SCF.
got a link!?

Yep, her name's Lauren. I'll PM you her account, as for not to spam. Incoming....

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

got a link!?

Yep, her name's Lauren. I'll PM you her account, as for not to spam. Incoming....
sweet, thanks man.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

She isn't a super collector of Tim, her husband is the collector of Tim. She is the Ricky Williams super collector.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
jjj7880 said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

She isn't a super collector of Tim, her husband is the collector of Tim. She is the Ricky Williams super collector.
Unless his name is Lauren; serious implications, here:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=966940

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
jjj7880 said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

That is the wrong person, I have met her at a few shows in Denver and the Tim Lincecum collection is her husbands.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
jjj7880 said:
Superfractor said:
jjj7880 said:
Superfractor said:
darocker80 said:

That is the wrong person, I have met her at a few shows in Denver and the Tim Lincecum collection is her husbands.

Ouch.

All's well, the significance of uncovering the truth to this, is down there with what finger-nail I'll use to scratch my neck. So, meh all around on whose cards are which. Thanks for the info, though.

Members online

Latest posts