Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Personal Collection Pick Up of a Lifetime!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I'm sure I don't really post often enough for anyone to notice that I haven't been on too much the past few days but....Monday morning at 6:09 AM I was blessed with my first child, an 8 pound 5 ounce baby boy. Talmer the 3rd. He had a rough start to his life and has been in NICU since his birth but should be home in the coming days. Heres hoping he likes signed vintage because I've got quite the signed 54 Bowman set for him.

003.jpg

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
The absolute greatest joy any man can experience is seeing the birth of his child. A huge congratulations to you and your family. I wish the little guy the very best.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Congrats! I hope mom and baby are both doing well.
My son is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm sure you'll feel the same way

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
BIG time congrats!!!! Kids are absolutely amazing. Our daughter (almost 2) will love seeing the pic when she gets up tomorrow (or today, rather.) Our best to you, Mom and the new little one.

PS. Try to get some sleep. :)

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
A true 1/1! A very special congrats. :D Your first, awesome. Definitely changes everything. My only word of advice for the upcoming weeks and months, one father to another, get sleep whenever and wherever yo can! :lol:

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Congrats man, the big day finally came! I really hope all is well after the rough start, for everyone involved.
Post some pics when you get him home, in his new Orioles gear... :)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Nice!! I am genuinely happy for you! It's what life is all about!!!! Enjoy EVERY second, because it goes FAST!!!!!!
Wishing you the best!

Members online

Latest posts