Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

good eye, dave! good eye! 3 of 4 gem from bgs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
5995030 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Blue Refractors Michael Stanton AU Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
5995029 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Blue Refractors Gordon Beckham AU 9.5
5995028 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Refractors Buster Posey AU 9.5
5995027 2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Orange Refractors Michael Pelfrey 9.5

can't wait to get them! :D

dave

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Nice job Dave! Can't wait to see them in hand! Hey do you still have that Kulbacki red ref by chance?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
jjj7880 said:
Nice job Dave! Can't wait to see them in hand! Hey do you still have that Kulbacki red ref by chance?

hey james, nah, i sold it a while back, actually. a board member bought it through ebay auction. sorry bud

btw, i was contemplating whether i should hit the orange beck or not and the bin was hit. awesome sale, bud!

dave

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
jjj7880 said:

hey james, nah, i sold it a while back, actually. a board member bought it through ebay auction. sorry bud

btw, i was contemplating whether i should hit the orange beck or not and the bin was hit. awesome sale, bud!

dave

Thanks Bro! If you wanted it I could have cut you a deal outside the bay. The guy signed for it today. Anyways, great grades. I should be getting my end of this months bulk submission back soon. I submitted 35 cards. I'll probably do another video break again, hopefully I got some nice gems! :D

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
jjj7880 said:
daveyou said:
jjj7880 said:

dave

Thanks Bro! If you wanted it I could have cut you a deal outside the bay. The guy signed for it today. Anyways, great grades. I should be getting my end of this months bulk submission back soon. I submitted 35 cards. I'll probably do another video break again, hopefully I got some nice gems! :D

sounds good. looking forward to it. i think i may have to try that in the future. not knowing the grades before opening the box but i have no patience for this!!

good luck, james

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Big Mac McGwire said:
Once they pop you cant stop!! Very nice buddy!

lol! thanks. i dont submit much actually. i think last i submitted was in march or april. now, i wanna send in around 10+ more. hope a new special is coming out soon

thanks alex, i scanned them with a new scanner and it looks so much better than using a digi cam.

dave

Members online

Latest posts