Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Replacment Mailday From Topps And Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
Sent in a Couple of Cards to be redeemed and some replacements in mail to day how did i do?

first i sent in to donruss
2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition
Turn of the Century Rookies Signatures Card #56 ( / 300) Demetris Nichols
Portland Trail Blazers C
And Got:
ScannedPhotos00390.png

Then I sent In one of those Scout Autos To topps About a YEar Ago And Got THis, Anyone Know what set this is from? did topps just produce these for replacements?
ScannedPhotos00391.png
ScannedPhotos00392.png

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
asmsportscards said:
Sent in a Couple of Cards to be redeemed and some replacements in mail to day how did i do?

Then I sent In one of those Scout Autos To topps About a YEar Ago And Got THis, Anyone Know what set this is from? did topps just produce these for replacements?
ScannedPhotos00391.png
ScannedPhotos00392.png

WOW! You scored big time on the Pinella over a lousy scout autograph. Good Job!

Tom

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
henderson939 said:
Very nice Sweet Lou and Dawson. How is it these card companies have no clue on what they are releasing?
I'd like to know that too. When I called Topps CS yesterday, they told me the Dawson on eBay was fake. :lol:

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
chashawk said:
henderson939 said:
Very nice Sweet Lou and Dawson. How is it these card companies have no clue on what they are releasing?
I'd like to know that too. When I called Topps CS yesterday, they told me the Dawson on eBay was fake. :lol:

Awhile back, a guy on Ebay was selling a 1980 Henderson auto rookie buyback 1/1. everything about it looked legit. I looked everywhere for info, but couldnt find that card listed on checklist. So i wrote down the Topps sticker # and called Topps. The guy has no way to confirm. He told me it is probably real. I asked about the numbers, and he said there is no way to look them up. What the hell are they for? How hard could it be for them to have a system in place for looking up the numbers? PSA does it.

Ron_Mexico

Sep 1, 2009
chashawk said:
henderson939 said:

they are noobies - its real - just a special set topps created for replacement autographs thats all - all cards are real 10 in total

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Ron_Mexico said:
chashawk said:
henderson939 said:

they are noobies - its real - just a special set topps created for replacement autographs thats all - all cards are real 10 in total
Since they are being used for replacements wouldn't you think Topps CS would know this?

Or do they just go directly from Duryea to Tristar fullfilment?

Members online

Latest posts