Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value for Stand Up Guys Sample (Rockies)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I figure theres a "few" promo guys on here besides me :)

Havent been able to ever get a sell value for the above.

Its both cards (A-D) with Walker, Bitchette, Burks and Perez but not sealed in the original package.

The only completed comes up for a Vlad/ Andruw single card but that sold via BO and you know those can be totally wrong in either direction.

For anyone who has these or know about what others have sold for, please post and thanks.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
011873 said:
I figure theres a "few" promo guys on here besides me :)

Havent been able to ever get a sell value for the above.

Its both cards (A-D) with Walker, Bitchette, Burks and Perez but not sealed in the original package.

The only completed comes up for a Vlad/ Andruw single card but that sold via BO and you know those can be totally wrong in either direction.

For anyone who has these or know about what others have sold for, please post and thanks.

Easily over $100 for the Rickey Henderson

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
The vlad Andruw was a good deal for the buyer. Last time those went up for auction they went close to $15 for each card.

I know one with andruw, chipper and maddux sold for just under $50 (both cards not sealed) last year.

Members online

Latest posts