Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Case Break---3 Boxes Busted!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Slowly moving through a (10) box case of 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft....so far it has been pretty solid...will update as I go and scans will follow sometime probably this weekend.

AUTOS
Casey Weathers
Nick Schmidt
Travis D'Arnaud
Nick Hagadone
Michael Main
Corey Luebke REF
Ross Detwiler AUTO REDEMPTION (x3)
Mangini REF
Clayton Mortensen
Tim Alderson

GAME USED
Justin Upton Game Base
Adrian Cardenas 2-color Patch

Notable REFs
---Most everything but the Blue REFs were all Green MLB RC Logos Refractor Variations---
Jason Heyward Chrome Blue REF
Michael Taylor Chrome Blue REF
Josh Horton Chrome Blue REF
Steven Souza Chrome Blue REF
Steven Souza Chrome XFractor
Fred Lewis RC Logo Blue REF
Matt Desalvo RC Logo Orange REF
Matt Dominguez REF
David Price REF

OVERALL THOUGHTS
I was pretty happy with the case overall, considering I had about $25/box into it after bing.com, ebay bucks, etc. Killer was I only got (2) Chrome Heywards and the Blue Refractor...just couldnt hit him for some reason. Everyone else I hit at least 3-6 Chromes.

Will definitely continue to bust the 07 Draft, 08 Chrome, and 08 Chrome Draft at the continued discounted prices whenever I can.....hopefully 09 Chrome and 09 Chrome Draft will soften and be cheap as well.

By the way EVERYTHING will be available from this break, unless I pull some ridiculous Red Refractor or Superfractor.

TK

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Best of luck with the redemptions. I thought I read online somewhere someone getting thier Todd Frazier redemptions sent back to them with a nice letter from Topps circling the Expiration date.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Exposfan said:
Best of luck with the redemptions. I thought I read online somewhere someone getting thier Todd Frazier redemptions sent back to them with a nice letter from Topps circling the Expiration date.

Yeah, and like I posted, I really cant complain too much because these were an "EXTRA" AUTO, but it is all in the way you handle it. Nice letter/phone call and we will see what topps does, hell I wouldnt even care if they sent me 3 of anyone that they had laying around, so we will see what happens.

TK

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The Upton must be a patch, right?I didn't think they put plain jersey cards in the hobby boxes?

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
lovethatsticky said:
nice heyward! how's it look?

Heyward looks really nice...

JasonHeywardBlueREF.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts