Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB hotlist is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Re: The FCB hotlist is coming up soon!

Looking forward to it, not much Free Agent movement lately, so it figures to be all prospect related. I like when there's a mix.

Halladay, Granderson, and even Aumont had some nice pops when they headed to the Phills and Yanks.

I wonder if Marlins collectors (yes they exist) flock to Josh Johnson pending the news of his 4 year signing.

I know i started actually buying Hanley as a PC guy when he signed long term.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

Mudcatsfan said:
Looking forward to it, not much Free Agent movement lately, so it figures to be all prospect related. I like when there's a mix.

Halladay, Granderson, and even Aumont had some nice pops when they headed to the Phills and Yanks.

I wonder if Marlins collectors (yes they exist) flock to Josh Johnson pending the news of his 4 year signing.

I know i started actually buying Hanley as a PC guy when he signed long term.

Possible, but the way the deal is structured it appears that he will get traded before year 3 of his contract. It is extremely heavily backloaded as he only gets $3.75M in the 1st year of the deal

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008

That is very cool!

That Razor football card in your sig is beautiful! When will those sets be released?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Looking most forward to the Hot List two weeks from now, once DEEE singles have been on eBay.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Up next, the FCB yearly magazine!

That'd be pretty cool, another thought I had was creating an FCB Card Index, similar to the one that Beckett created.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
No Hawk?!

I didn't see much on eBay that made me feel like his prices had really spiked, please point me to some auctions though if I am wrong.

ThoseBackPages said:
The Young Guns dont look half bad this year!

How many copies of each young guns card is there? Any idea?

Members online

Latest posts