Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DEEE Officially Live! (At Beckett, That Is)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
They all look amazing. Why can't bing decide to jump up for an hour so I can pick up half a case, pretty please.

Edit: I do have one gripe with the product. It looks like they added even more "corners" on the diecut cards, but i guess that would add even more of a premium to ones that can get graded a 9.5

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Ackley Base On-Card Auto
Myers DC Auto /50
Wheeler DC Auto /100
Sanchez Elite Series Auto
Joseph Auto /99 - second rounder + SP = $

Man alive, that was a good box.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cubfan86 said:
My question is, the Joseph does not look any different than the Ackley but it must be a parallel because it is only #/99.

I believe that is just a very SP'd base auto.

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
masonphillip said:
cubfan86 said:
My question is, the Joseph does not look any different than the Ackley but it must be a parallel because it is only #/99.

Wonder how many SP's there are going to be and how much they are giong to be $$$
Can't wait for my cases.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
UtahUtes said:
Says there will be 6 autos per box. Has anyone else hear this?

Panini announced it a week or so back. 6 autos in 16 boxes per case, 10 autos and a GU in the other 4. Looking at 136 autos and 4 GU per case.

UtahUtes

Jun 22, 2009
mredsox89 said:
UtahUtes said:

Panini announced it a week or so back. 6 autos in 16 boxes per case, 10 autos and a GU in the other 4. Looking at 136 autos and 4 GU per case.

Wow. So if I ordered a case from Blowout do they ship it out on the release date, or do they ship it so it will arrive on the release date?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cubfan86 said:
masonphillip said:
cubfan86 said:

Wonder how many SP's there are going to be and how much they are giong to be $$$
Can't wait for my cases.

Phil is correct. Last year, Donruss made a very SP'd base auto as well. It was Chris Johnson (Astros), with a print run of 99. Card # 111.

There were also a few other base SP autos #d to less than 200 as well.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
UtahUtes said:
mredsox89 said:
UtahUtes said:

Wow. So if I ordered a case from Blowout do they ship it out on the release date, or do they ship it so it will arrive on the release date?

they don't have any cases left

but they would ship it on release date if they had any

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Jaypers said:
cubfan86 said:
masonphillip said:
cubfan86 said:

Can't wait for my cases.

Phil is correct. Last year, Donruss made a very SP'd base auto as well. It was Chris Johnson (Astros), with a print run of 99. Card # 111.

True.
Duda /154 (I believe) & X.Avery /199 come to mind.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1i69tshy]The question from the non-prospector:

What price will cases/boxes being selling for on 1 Feb 2010?

the same its selling for now[/quote:1i69tshy]

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
Jaypers said:
cubfan86 said:
masonphillip said:
cubfan86 said:

Can't wait for my cases.

True.
Duda /154 (I believe) & X.Avery /199 come to mind.

Yep, I think Darnell was fairly low #'d autos and Engel Beltre was also super SP'd.

That's kind of the fun of DEEE....in my perfect world you have a nice amount of guys like Ackley and Tate (provides the value for the breakers) and a lesser amount of some of the more mid-level guys like Joseph (makes these cards themselves more valuable).

It hurt busters last year that guys like Morrison and Stanton were really tough pulls.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="All In Cards":12jqs6d5][quote="George_Calfas":12jqs6d5]The question from the non-prospector:

the same its selling for now[/quote:12jqs6d5]

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?[/quote:12jqs6d5]

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
All In Cards said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2sbrv0zm][quote="All In Cards":2sbrv0zm][quote="George_Calfas":2sbrv0zm]The question from the non-prospector:

the same its selling for now[/quote:2sbrv0zm]

You dont think there will be a price spike (up or down) after release?[/quote:2sbrv0zm]

I think we would have seen a lil spike already. Its stayed constant. It might go up next week but in a month I think you can get it for whats its at now.[/quote:2sbrv0zm]

Agree with you there. The only difference is that in a month most of the cards will be selling for less than they will be a week from now, so even though the true cost may be the same, the value will have dipped

Members online

No members online now.