Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Info on 2005 Throwback Threads Green Century Proof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
This is one of the cards I'm missing from my Rowand collection, but I can't remember if I've seen one of him. Were these issued in packs or maybe some kind of retail exclusive? There are only 20 different ones on the Beckett Marketplace, and the Griffey is only $5, so they can't be all that rare.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
This is one of the cards I'm missing from my Rowand collection, but I can't remember if I've seen one of him. Were these issued in packs or maybe some kind of retail exclusive? There are only 20 different ones on the Beckett Marketplace, and the Griffey is only $5, so they can't be all that rare.

I can't provide any info, but I know of several advanced player collectors that are missing this card also. I'm not sure what the deal is with it.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I think they were retail exclusive if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure I pulled one out of the retail box I busted.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
That sounds correct to me, too. I want to say they were only in packs from certain stores like Target or Wal-mart or something, but I might be embellishing.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I need the Vizquel as well. It's one of those annoying cards that shouldn't be so rare but never pops up. I suspect it's because people don't notice the subtle difference in foil and don't think to list it on eBay or elsewhere. Should be $5, but I'd pay $20! These friggin' elusive cards like this are gonna give me a heart attack.

Members online

Latest posts