Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another should I sell thread

Should I take the offer?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Jesus Montero 08 BCDP Gold Ref Auto BGS 9.5

Buyer offered $475 on Ebay,

I have $300 into it, should I take the offer? Your thoughts are truly appreciate.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
That is a great return on your "investment" Sure you could end up getting more down the road, but you also stand a chance of never even getting your $300 back if he gets injured, traded, or does not produce. I say take the sure profit

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
Aaaaaa--the gamble (and thrill) of prospecting!

I love it! :mrgreen:

That being said, I'd take the money and bolt! :lol:

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
I'd say no, raw golds go for around 375-400, I would think a 9.5 would have a little higher premium.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Jim-Cramer.jpg

Sell. Don't get too greedy.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
didnt know that it was a board member's card , but thanks for taking the offer. Had been wanting this card a while and had a great run in bets last week and won 25k .... paying now fyi

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
lkk116 said:
didnt know that it was a board member's card , but thanks for taking the offer. Had been wanting this card a while and had a great run in bets last week and won 25k .... paying now fyi
Be sure you remember to report your winnings to the IRS. They watch this site you know. :D

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
shuedini said:
lkk116 said:
Be sure you remember to report your winnings to the IRS. They watch this site you know. :D

right will make sure to remember that

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I'm surprised I'm in the minority here, but I'd hold. Usually I am all for taking a sizable gain where you can, especially for prospects, but I think you have a good position. If Montero comes out and has an above average to insane month, I could see your card going from 600-800 easily. On the other hand, it will take a lot for it to sink to 300. Look how long it took Phil Hughes stuff to settle down. I'd hold.

Members online

Latest posts