Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good deal with $0.99 shipping.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
Unless ARod himself buys it, I'm thinking it won't sell. I don't think the ARod auto has quite the historical significance as the Honus Wagner. So it's 1/1, big deal, how many cards has ARod signed? Crazy.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
roundtree34 said:
read the description he gives.

I did, did you?

Q: Are you crazy? Nobody in their right mind would spend 1.5 million on this card. I could get a sports car. Not to mention a huge house. Oh yeah I forgot I could get about 3000 16x20 Arod autos with this money. You could get so much money for this card and your just wasting your time with this amount. You really think someone will pay this money?? Good Luck with your "auction" Oct-10-09
A: than book mark this card for my id and buy the arods i have for 2-5 $ if you read the description i am using this card to promote my id and cards duh however it is the only one there is . thanks

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
THE LAST LISTING OF THIS CARD HIGHEST OFFER WAS $2000.00
PLEASE DONT WASTE TIME OFFERING A DOLLAR OR SO THIS IS A SERIOUS LISTING

Am I wrong, or is he just begging for people to offer a dollar?

Board members unite. Grab your favorite beverage and start sending the seller questions. It's Friday night, and we have nothing better to do.

David

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Wouldn't you buy any his other cards because he owns that card?

Someone should just hit the BIN just so he has to deal with the headache of getting fees refunded..

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Casebusters said:
Wouldn't you buy any his other cards because he owns that card?

Someone should just hit the BIN just so he has to deal with the headache of getting fees refunded..

1,500,000 Colombian pesos is about $750. Anyone want to hit the BIN and claim they thought they were bidding in pesos?

David

Jul 30, 2009
I get what he is doing, pretty good idea, heck got me to check out his stash.

BUT theres a MAJOR flaw in this, all his cards are very VERY over priced.

Does any base card of Alex even book $3? Even if he has a BO, it doesnt matter.

His crazy BIN of $200 for the Alex CC White Letter is obscene considering they only book for $30 and sell for so much less.

Members online

Latest posts