Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collection Burbank Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nothing too stunning in here but it still cost me an arm and a leg so dammit, I'm gonna show them! (edit- time to clean the scanner me thinks :? )

First, the final rookie card piece I hadn't been able to find elsewhere

1994StadiumClubFirstDayIssue.jpg

Next, a couple Platinum medallions. I've seen others but I seem to get outbid
1997UltraPlatinumMedallion.jpg
2001UltraPlatinumMedallion.jpg

Then the 2 toughies. This '02 Fleer Focus JE Jersey parallel /9. Disappointing in a sense that on a glance these are almost non distinguishable from the base cards or the century parallels
2002FleerFocusJEJerseyParallel.jpg

and finally '02 Elite Aspiration /9 with the pleasant bonus surprise of this one arriving as 01/09 :D
2002DonrussEliteAspirations.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Burbank, or no Burbank, that's an awesome mailday! That's 5 unbelievable cards showing up all at once! Amazing!
Congrats!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sometimes you have to bite the bullet I guess. I bet that Cirillo Platinum Medallion looks pretty sweet in hand. congrats on adding some hard to fine cards to your collection.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
Congratulations! It's tough to pull the trigger on a Burbank buy, but at some point, you gotta figure that the time saved is worth the extra cost.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Definitely a substantial mailday. It's been awhile since I've had a mailday like that. Congrats.

Thanks guys, and yes, Cirillo mail days are getting tougher and tougher to come by. I'm almost to the 75% mark but collecting a player like Cirillo presents its own challenges as far as people not bothering to even list his cards most of the time :lol:

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
BunchOBull said:
Definitely a substantial mailday. It's been awhile since I've had a mailday like that. Congrats.

Thanks guys, and yes, Cirillo mail days are getting tougher and tougher to come by. I'm almost to the 75% mark but collecting a player like Cirillo presents its own challenges as far as people not bothering to even list his cards most of the time :lol:

Awesome mailday! I run into the same problem with Matheny.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
Burbank, or no Burbank, that's an awesome mailday! That's 5 unbelievable cards showing up all at once! Amazing!
Congrats!

Exactly! Very nice new additions

Members online

Latest posts