Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Full Name Patch Auto Sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I just completed this set finally the other day!!! It took me about two years to get my hands on all of them. I just got the G to complete it the other day off Ebay. It is only the 2nd G I found on Ebay over the past year plus.

Does anyone else have any full name sets to post? I am also interested how long it took you to make the full name.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I finished this one in a little under 2 months:
(it's what got me back into the hobby actually)

Juniorset-1.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Mine is only four letters so it wasn't too difficult to do. Took about 3-4 months.
HoltLettermanH20.jpg
HoltLettermanO20.jpg
HoltLetterman20.jpg
HoltLettermanT20.jpg

Brad Holt - New York Mets pitching prospect
I'm working on several Ike Davis sets and always looking for help. (hint, hint ;) )

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
69MetsFan said:
Mine is only four letters so it wasn't too difficult to do. Took about 3-4 months.
HoltLettermanH20.jpg
HoltLettermanO20.jpg
HoltLetterman20.jpg
HoltLettermanT20.jpg

Brad Holt - New York Mets pitching prospect
I'm working on several Ike Davis sets and always looking for help. (hint, hint ;) )

Pretty cool, Dave! I have Ike Davis on my list of "players to hold onto for MT guys" list. :)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Nothing major, but I HAD this one:

SOLOME.jpg

Only took me about 2 months to complete.
It's on it's way to BOOMO as we speak though. :(

* Yes I know it's spelled wrong. Blame TOpps.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
This one took me about a year and a half to complete. Each letter is /17 except the A which is /34. I have 6 of the letter M so there are only are 11 other possible sets out there :D
zzz.gif

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Not the full players name...but I have the "KING" nickname plate set complete. Just look below in my sig :cool: Congrats on your completion...I know how great that feels :mrgreen:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
metallicalex777 said:
Not the full players name...but I have the "KING" nickname plate set complete. Just look below in my sig :cool: Congrats on your completion...I know how great that feels :mrgreen:
I like the nickname better bud. ;)

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
This took me about a year and half to complete. The S was the hardest. All are #/35. He also has ROOKIE spelled out #/75 of which I have the 2 O's

2007 SP Authentic Mark Reynolds RC

img012.jpg
img014.jpg

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
sschauer said:
Easy with 4 letter names...

only with certain names.
the way the letter size and design for brandon wood were done, the letter O's and D's look identical. i passed on this style because it was too difficult to determine a D from an O.
this is a /5 set, but, IMO, even this reads as WOOO.
!Bd4fing!mk~$(KGrHqEH-D0ErfBGNw7-BK64+D1jMw~~_12.jpg

still it's a nifty idea.
maybe i'll do a ROOKIE or ANGELS version.
Angels.jpg

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
I working on a a gu letterman set of Dustin Keller. I'm trying to spell out keller using the leaf limited set and national treasures set as there so hard to find. This is what I have so far:
sc00e54cbd.jpg1.jpgkeller-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts