Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first break in a year BDP Blaster with 2 autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I have been reading how these things are loaded, and was at Target with the wife and had to give one a try...so here is the goods...Well I was going to post scans but photobucket is acting up

Purple Refractors
Fu-Te Ni
Jobduan Morales

Prospect Refractor
Dustin Dickerson

Bowman Auto
Anthony Hewit

Bowman Chrome Auto
Matt Bashore Refractor #/500

!BjqVSz!Bmk~$(KGrHqQOKjoEsnD4HjvzBLUh04Pe9g~~_12.jpg
!BjqW!GQBWk~$(KGrHqEH-CUEsLJy88zuBLUh3HpF3w~~_12.jpg
!BjqWeVQ!mk~$(KGrHqQH-DgEs+H(DdW0BLUh4l3Q+w~~_12.jpg

I pretty much stopped collecting but had the bug...Any of these hits any good...Thanks in advance

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
I have been reading how these things are loaded, and was at Target with the wife and had to give one a try...so here is the goods...Well I was going to post scans but photobucket is acting up

Purple Refractors
Fu-Te Ni
Jobduan Morales

Prospect Refractor
Dustin Dickerson

Bowman Auto
Anthony Hewit

Bowman Chrome Auto
Matt Bashore Refractor #/500

I pretty much stopped collecting but had the bug...Any of these hits any good...Thanks in advance

Nope so send them all to me as a birthday gift. LOL

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Pine tar Hows it going? The wife and I just got back from Chicago last Sunday...had a blast and got to ice skate at the rink they set up next to Wrigley

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I listed the Ni purple refractor on ebay and am blown away as to how much intrest the card has gotten already...I guess that may be my best hit out of the blaster

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
Hey Pine tar Hows it going? The wife and I just got back from Chicago last Sunday...had a blast and got to ice skate at the rink they set up next to Wrigley
Good to here you made back safely and hope you had a good time skating outside Wrigley

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
I listed the Ni purple refractor on ebay and am blown away as to how much intrest the card has gotten already...I guess that may be my best hit out of the blaster
so what is it up to now I have a regular refractor I think of his

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:
so what is it up to now I have a regular refractor I think of his

It only has a few bids on it, and 21 watchers, but it has 6 days left on it.....It is the only one listed and there is no completed auctions for the purple so it may suprise me

Members online

Latest posts