Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Atlanta Area Card Show Tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
North Atlanta Sports Collectibles Show
Sunday ~ January 17, 2009
10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.

Holiday Inn Select
4386 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Atlanta/Dunwoody, GA 30341
(I-285/Exit 30 - Chamblee Dunwoody Road)

2:30 p.m. - Drawing for a $20 show gift certificate

FREE ADMISSION

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Jimmy, I am going to try to be there, I moved this weekend. Mike is coming around 2 or 3.. We'll Try to be there.. its been a crazy weekend..

bmc398

May 25, 2009
brianga26 said:
Jimmy, I am going to try to be there, I moved this weekend. Mike is coming around 2 or 3.. We'll Try to be there.. its been a crazy weekend..
ill be there tomorrow Brian (this is the other Bryan lol the Purdue fan). I'll be there earlier in the day tho. Have a Paulsen refractor you'd be interested in but that and a Red Bashore auto are all i have new. Maybe i see you, maybe I don't but if you're there at the same time flag me down.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
I wish I lived in Hotlanta to get rid of this bad boy.

Shep

hansontri.jpg

hansonback.jpg

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
bmc398 said:
brianga26 said:
ill be there tomorrow Brian (this is the other Bryan lol the Purdue fan). I'll be there earlier in the day tho. Have a Paulsen refractor you'd be interested in but that and a Red Bashore auto are all i have new. Maybe i see you, maybe I don't but if you're there at the same time flag me down.

Dude, I didn't realize that was you. This is Justin, we talked at the table at the Roswell show. I would have just bought the Fuentes from you at the show instead of PayPaling.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I am not sure if I will make it now. I have to head back north of town to finish packing up the smaller things at my apt.. and then move then down here.. ugh. moving BLOWS

I do want that paulsen. and I think Justin collects Bashore.. don' t you?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
brianga26 said:
I am not sure if I will make it now. I have to head back north of town to finish packing up the smaller things at my apt.. and then move then down here.. ugh. moving BLOWS

I do want that paulsen. and I think Justin collects Bashore.. don' t you?
Went to the show...was a typical show lol. Picked up a box of draft for $60 and pulled a Stonecipher AFLAC and a Matz Base auto. Picked up 4 Starlin Castros for cheap too. Didn't show the Bashore to Justin but I've posted it on the boards and he wasn't interested then. Good seeing Jimmy tho. Probably won't be out to another show until next Dunwoody show.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Just got back...it was a decent show. I traded away a ton of stuff and spent too much money, but I got some nice stuff also. I'll have scans later :)

bmc398

May 25, 2009
GAbballplayer148 said:
Just got back...it was a decent show. I traded away a ton of stuff and spent too much money, but I got some nice stuff also. I'll have scans later :)
Show us!!!! Bust any wax? A guy had the new USA set with the Harpers in it for $105 which is a good price but he didn't take cards so I didn't bite. Find any Castro's at Ricky's table? I'd defintely trade down if you were interested in the Bashore red. LMK.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
bmc398 said:
GAbballplayer148 said:
Show us!!!! Bust any wax? A guy had the new USA set with the Harpers in it for $105 which is a good price but he didn't take cards so I didn't bite. Find any Castro's at Ricky's table? I'd defintely trade down if you were interested in the Bashore red. LMK.

It's coming, I need to organize all this crap first. I didn't end up busting any wax, I was going to try a couple boxes of 09 Draft but then I remembered how good I am doing on singles and talked myself out of it. No Castro's at Ricky's, I think someone picked him already. Brian may have been thinking of someone else on that Bashore, I don't collect him.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I picked up a lot of Castros a few weeks ago at Evan's table.. I think Ricky was a lot overpriced today for Hudson, Dixon et. al in Bc ugh..

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
brianga26 said:
I picked up a lot of Castros a few weeks ago at Evan's table.. I think Ricky was a lot overpriced today for Hudson, Dixon et. al in Bc ugh..

Uh, yeah. $20 for 24 chromes total of Hudson, Martinez and Dixon? No thanks.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
GAbballplayer148 said:
brianga26 said:

Uh, yeah. $20 for 24 chromes total of Hudson, Martinez and Dixon? No thanks.
When is Ricky not expensive tho? Glad you left some castro's for me at Evan's table Brian. Gunna throw those up on here and see if I can get some decent coin for them. I'll hold that Paulsen for you tho man. Hopefully I get a real job here soon and can get back into things hardcore like I used to be.

Members online

Latest posts