Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is worse???

Who's worse???

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
McCarver makes me want to poke my eyes out with a rusty fork but, listening to the Colts game, I want to find the nearest power drill to take to both my eardrums whenever Dierdorf speaks......He's a freaking moron!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with McCarver. There were a few games last year I sat with the remote control and pressed the mute button whenever Timmy started to spew his rhetoric. :D

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Did you just hear that??????

Dan - "What a comeback this kid has made this year."

"That's his first reception of the year, Dan"

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
It's funny that they're both former St. Louis athletes. I guess for every Joe Buck and Bob Costas we have to produce some less than stellar announcers as well.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Forget the names you listed. The worst and its not even close is Pat Summerall.

The 2010 Cotten bowl was a complete joke. ( both the game and PAT) What is Fox thinking? Im shocked this guy can even call his own name. With-out question, the WORST call of any game I have ever watched. ::facepalm::

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
After watching the MU game on ESPN2...I can honestly say that I hate announcers and officials equally.

Both Suck, but the refs cost teams the game....

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
The worst part about McCarver is that I think he probably spends hours and hours sitting and thinking of witty things to say, yet it's the most grating drivel uttered by mankind.

"Baseball is like a marble, lost in a sea of tofu, drifting through the sky like comet dipped in greased whale poop."

Stuff like that. There is NOTHING that he can say that I enjoy hearing. EVER. Perhaps it's just his tone? But at least there's no booth pairings of McCarver and Joe Morgan (least, I dont think so).

Members online