Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay search?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
A couple days ago, every time I search for something it started mixing in all the store listings with the normal listings.

I know I didn't change anything, is this an ebay change? Anyone know how to get rid of this so the two types of listings are separate again?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Superfractor said:
There should be an option to 'Clear Preferences', above. You can also go to Advance Search options and un-check 'Store Inventory.'

Tried both and nothing changed. I don't really understand how all the listings still show when I know 80% of them are store listings and I just unchecked the box that says "show store listings".

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
If anyone figures out a way to change it back, please share. I find it highly annoying.

I always search Newly listed, Inc. Store Inventory,

Then I search Ending Soonest, Inc. Store Inventory

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
bassprokvd said:
Mine just started doing it too.
Are your guys back to normal yet?
If so what did you do?

Mine is still doing it, don't know how to get it back to normal, still kinda annoyed.

Mine is back to normal. Unfortunately the trick was my HD crashed and I had to reinstall Windows :?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Brewer Andy said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":3v7a4kma]
bassprokvd said:
Mine just started doing it too.
Are your guys back to normal yet?
If so what did you do?

Mine is still doing it, don't know how to get it back to normal, still kinda annoyed.

Mine is back to normal. Unfortunately the trick was my HD crashed and I had to reinstall Windows :?[/quote:3v7a4kma]

:lol: I feel like I'm better off being annoyed with the search results..

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Dont know why it does this but on my laptop when I search it shows everything including store inventory but when I search from my desktop it leaves out store inventories...

Members online

Latest posts