Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever buy from cardcollectorsparadise.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Guys -

Anyone ever buy from this site before? I placed an order a few weeks ago & received an automated e-mail stating that they received my order. My card was charged, but I haven't received anything. I tried e-mailing them several times, to no avail. I tried calling the number listed on their site, it goes straight to voice mail (with a generic greeting). I'm starting to wonder if they're a legitimate site. Their homepage directs you to their youtube box breaks, where they seem to be very active. I just can't get anyone to tell me where my order is. Any ever deal with them before? If not, stay away. I'm sort of at a loss.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
hawkfandan said:
srslychris said:
very legit website and storefront. I have ordered from them a few times!

owners name is steve.

Would you happen to have a last name? My gf is a Chicago cop & wants me to file a police report in the town he's located in. I'm not sure that'll do any good, but I guess we'll find out.

Thanks again,

Dan.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Philip J. Fry said:
hawkfandan said:
srslychris said:
very legit website and storefront. I have ordered from them a few times!

owners name is steve.

Would you happen to have a last name? My gf is a Chicago cop & wants me to file a police report in the town he's located in. I'm not sure that'll do any good, but I guess we'll find out.

Thanks again,

Dan.

Indeed.

Sorry, I'll PM for name. My bad.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Legit site. I deal with him alot. He is a very nice guy with a great family. I don't think he would ever intend to rip someone off. From the times I have dealt with him it has taken him a while to ship and for me to recieve but that is because he gets a TON of orders to fullfill. He goes on BlogTV alot and infact he does much of his business on there

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
josh3302 said:
Legit site. I deal with him alot. He is a very nice guy with a great family. I don't think he would ever intend to rip someone off. From the times I have dealt with him it has taken him a while to ship and for me to recieve but that is because he gets a TON of orders to fullfill. He goes on BlogTV alot and infact he does much of his business on there

Awesome. That's what I was hoping. His site says that he ships the next day & its been over two weeks now with no response. So hopefully he's just backed up. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the responses.

Members online

Latest posts