Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ouch - lotta red in this feedback profile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like he was fine up til late 2009.... Probably thought.... I need money for Christmas... let me list a bunch of fake auctions... I get paid and never send chit.... I win!!!!! ::facepalm::

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Wow am I wrong but looks like one guy got burned for 100 plus then
almost 10 days later he was the high bidder in another auction? ::facepalm::

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Why would people keep bidding on these? Am I the only one that doesn't impulse on an auction. I look over the feedback a good while before I bid on anything.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
One feedback mentions that he said that his wife was sick. Maybe this guy dealt with some kind of tragedy during the holidays. Seems odd he would have been doing things legit for awhile and then just turn scummy.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Why would people keep bidding on these?

Same reason people will buy grab bags at shows/shops. You're hoping you get something good, even though common sense says you won't.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
By my estimate, he took off with almost $1200.

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. What a tool.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
You have to wonder if the seller died and that's why the auctions never were sent out.

Never a problem up until 12/22 - then all of them just don't get sent out. Just seems to inconsistent for a person to try.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
bradical said:
You have to wonder if the seller died and that's why the auctions never were sent out.

Never a problem up until 12/22 - then all of them just don't get sent out. Just seems to inconsistent for a person to try.

I agree. Not everyone is a ******. I thought one of the feedbacks mentioned his wife being sick? I had a guy win an auction off me while I was away. There was a family emergency. I came back two days after my auction ended. He emailed me like 10 times & left me negative feedback. The best is that I knew the guy and he knew me. He was a fellow Henderson collector. Told me I shouldnt go away while auctions are running.

Members online

Latest posts