Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone having this problem with ebay/paypal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
My seller fees from December are due to be taken out of my paypal any day here, so I went into my ebay to check and clarify the amount to be withdrawn. I click on the account tab in MY EBAY, and it looks as if my paypal info isn't there. Was wondering if it might be a temporary glitch effecting many or something up with my account.

A helpfull thing for me would be if any of you have time to go in and check if your paypal information is all there. If it isn't, then it could be effecting more then just me.

If anyone could spare that minute of their time, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Thanks guys. Something must have happened with my info, I guess I'll just have to put it back. Thanks for taking the time to help all.

-Andy

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well, just checked again and all the right information is where it should be. My seller fees were taken out, or are in the process of going through so maybe that has something to do with it.

Anyways, thanks for the help again guys.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
wolfmanalfredo said:
Well, just checked again and all the right information is where it should be. My seller fees were taken out, or are in the process of going through so maybe that has something to do with it.

Anyways, thanks for the help again guys.
I'm glad I was able to log back into your account and put it all back, you are welcome sir :lol:

Members online