Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~The Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just spent 300. on supplies - ball cubes , 100 count plastic boxes for stadium sales and still need to buy a case of cards OOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCHH. As soon as football over i start to fill boxes .

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Don't really care too much who wins today. Part of me wants to see Favre and the Vikes win just because it makes most of the Packers fans crazy. :lol:

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Work, then going to the Smell of the Kill (play) with my lady friend. Then going to shoot hoops with the guys. A well-rounded day indeed.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Hey guys.

Nothing but football and playing with my son (with a little XBOX 360 added in for good measure).

Had a duplicate win last night--been trying to land an SI GOTG auto of Bob Gibson for a while and nabbed one via snipe and another a few hours later via BO. The BO had been on the table for over 24 hours so I didn't think I would win it and I put the snipe in two days ago.

Sucks to get both (paid $4 more for the one via BO) but glad to finally have one.

Guess I can always trade the extra one for something else I need.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man it is about time someone started this I have been up for over an hour and now it is posted ::facepalm:: :D

Plans today I'm going to be busting a box of 2009 Threads Football and then I'm going to
get stuff ready to ship out (Max's box is almost done) and Alex and others as well, I have 5 on my list
and that may just become longer if I find a few things ;)

I have been going thru the stuff I have and grouping it up to thin out my mess of cards.

I'll watch football today and then I'll take a nap :lol:

long day indeed

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
gvsu96 said:
Don't really care too much who wins today. Part of me wants to see Favre and the Vikes win just because it makes most of the Packers fans crazy. :lol:

Part of me wants to see the Vikes win too. The parts that's been a fan for the last 41 years! Even if they win the Super Bowl, they'll still be 1-5 for that game.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
69MetsFan said:
gvsu96 said:

Part of me wants to see the Vikes win too. The parts that's been a fan for the last 41 years! Even if they win the Super Bowl, they'll still be 1-5 for that game.

As a skins fan i want the cowboys to lose but i really really dislike brett favre.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
moxacaine said:
69MetsFan said:
gvsu96 said:

As a skins fan i want the cowboys to lose but i really really dislike Brett Favre.
As a bears fan and watching Brett for years, I don;t hate him, I can't hate what the man has done career wise.

I would have loved for the Bears to get him this past season, but we know that was never going to happen.

I take the Vikes and the Jets today here is to pull one of the teams later in my Box break :lol:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Pine Tar said:
moxacaine said:
69MetsFan said:
gvsu96 said:

As a skins fan i want the cowboys to lose but i really really dislike Brett Favre.
As a bears fan and watching Brett for years, I don;t hate him, I can't hate what the man has done career wise.

I would have loved for the Bears to get him this past season, but we know that was never going to happen.

I take the Vikes and the Jets today here is to pull one of the teams later in my Box break :lol:

Ive always liked him as a player, it was all the offseason drama that made me start hating him.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I have a great idea for one on my stupid contests. :D Man I love it.
Maybe I'll start it on Monday first I need to find a Prize the last one was like was over 60. in cost
to me. :shock: :p

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
moxacaine said:
Pine Tar said:
moxacaine said:
69MetsFan said:
gvsu96 said:

Ive always liked him as a player, it was all the offseason drama that made me start hating him.

I agree there.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
moxacaine said:
69MetsFan said:
gvsu96 said:

As a skins fan i want the cowboys to lose but i really really dislike brett favre.

I can tell you dislike him, you don't even capitalize his name! :lol: I'm glad the Cardinals are out, they put a whooping on the Vikings a few weeks ago.

Hey Russ, George. Richard, Good luck on your break later today!

Members online

Latest posts