Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Stuff: Player Collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
So, i just recently moved and I was brought a tub full of baseball cards from back in the day by my mom. Most of it is junk, but I found a few things that player collectors might be interested in. This stuff I picked out could be indeed junk as well, but figured it might be useful.

So, shoot me a pm or post here if you need anything and i shall PWE it your way.

1993 Post:
McGwire
Clemens Donutme
Bonds subject to change
Juan Gonzalez
Ripken imac220
Thomas subpop77

1991 Jimmy Dean Signature Edition:
Dave Justice

2001 Donruss Classics SAMPLE: (pretty sure i pulled this off the back of a beckett back in the day)
Eric Milton

1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Collecting 101: (These are all Griffey) X6 Magicpapa

2000 UD Victory Junior Circuit (All Griffey... obviously: These must be a Griffey Collector's nightmare...) X15 all different Macigpapa

1991 Classic: Bunch of different guys... let me know what you need.

-Jacob

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
More of a team collector than a player collector, so if you'd rather give preference to player collectors, that's perfectly fine. If the Bonds Post shows him as a Pirate, I'd be interested.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Pretty much first come first served... and yes he is a pirate, arrrggghhh!

I'll shoot you a pm when everything is claimed to get addresses and such.

-Jacob

Members online