Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF PC Mailday and Money Pit Pickups! Cuts-Patches-Jumbo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Today was a fun day! Comments welcome as always.

First we add one to the 05 Abs. Mem. jumbo jersey PC:
01/25
05absmemJohnJumboJsy25.jpg

Next addition covers 2 of my PC's-Detroit Tigers w/ a couple of HOFers
19/27
08tttTigersJsyBaBookt27.jpg

Last, 3 additions into the HOF PC (Scotty will approve)
05spcutsDoerrAutoPatch5.jpg

05spcutsCareyCutAuto84.jpg

06spcutsCareyCutAuto71.jpg

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Hey guys...thanks for the kind words. I bought the Tigers foldout from another board member (Thanks 9090sportscards!).

Anthony...I actually stumbled across the Doerr and the 2 cuts at a shop that I rarely visit. The owner gave me a price for all three cards that I just couldn't refuse. I figure I'll probably keep one and trade the other. I'll be getting back to you soon on our trade.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I'm not a fan of most Triple Threads cards, but that Tigers fold-out is one sharp looking card. If they did that for every team it would be a very impressive set to have.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
spahnandsain- Thanks! The sig almost accidentally happened. Started out with the Killer jumbos. Then fell into some really nice additions along the way...now it's a mini PC thing.

mrwhitesox30- When I saw that card, I just knew I needed one for my Tigers PC. I believe there is a member on the boards who is putting together the 16 swatch set for Triple Treads and it looks really nice together.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wow SICK tigers foldout, how much did it run you if you dont mind saying? i would definately love to pick one of those up.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
KOBEARODLT- FCB member sold it to me for $40. I was very pleased :)

Scotty- I knew you would appreciate the Doerr and yah...The cuts are pretty nice as well. Shop owner sold the three cards to me for a steal! I just couldn't pass them up.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
40 :eek: you are a lucky man haha and what are you going to store it in? i have a few of the fold outs and had a hard time figuring out what to put them in.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Since I don't have a place to display any of my cards currently, I am just going to keep it in a 20 count holder. Maybe by the time I have a sports room, they will come out with a nice display holder for them.
KOBEARODLT said:
40 :eek: you are a lucky man haha and what are you going to store it in? i have a few of the fold outs and had a hard time figuring out what to put them in.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
highphat said:
Since I don't have a place to display any of my cards currently, I am just going to keep it in a 20 count holder. Maybe by the time I have a sports room, they will come out with a nice display holder for them.
KOBEARODLT said:

well i actually put mine in two seperate thick toploaders and put one piece of the really clear tape down the middle and a team bag on both sides, actually works pretty good, heres a pic
scan0008.jpg

Members online

Latest posts