Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Razor Metal Gold Smoak High?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Over/under 5 pages?

After all, the dreaded "R" word was used in the title.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone recall what they sold out of the gate for in the initial auctions?

Plus, for a Razor Metal BGS 9.5 (an absolute rarity I think) or a top-tier power prospect...it's not THAT high.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
sheetskout said:
bballcardkid said:
sheetskout said:
No pun-intended....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Thoughts?

Anyone know the high for any Razor Metal Gold? If I remember an Alvarez went a bit higher than this.

According to my spreadsheet, all Carlos Santanas sold for $202.50

Original sale? If so what's the high after being sold from Razor to the consumer?

That was the original sale. Post initial release, who knows. There aren't many flip case studies. The Smoaks initially sold for $112.55, so the seller took a hit.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
sheetskout said:
bballcardkid said:
sheetskout said:
No pun-intended....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Thoughts?

Anyone know the high for any Razor Metal Gold? If I remember an Alvarez went a bit higher than this.

According to my spreadsheet, all Carlos Santanas sold for $202.50

Original sale? If so what's the high after being sold from Razor to the consumer?

That was the original sale. Post initial release, who knows. There aren't many flip case studies. The Smoaks initially sold for $112.55, so the seller took a hit.

Yea Id say the seller took a HUGE hit.... $112 raw.... u add grading fees and you still lose $30... so Id guess $40-50 loss.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm pretty sure Bruin7 was the original buyer and grader of that card. He sold it for $150 or shortly after grading it 9.5 I do believe.

Members online

Latest posts