Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EEE Print Run Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Some Elite, mainly from Japan and Taiwan is on eBay now. This does provide us with much of the information we've been looking for, namely - print runs.

For one, I noticed that Chapman has base /695, TOTC /149, likely Aspirations /100, Red Status /50, Gold Status /5 and Black Status /1.

That's a total of exactly 1,000 autos for Aroldis...I for one didn't think there would be that many total, props to Panini for that.

I posted the information on my blog and I will try to update it regularly as we find out more.

http://masonphillip.sportscardblogs...ss-elite-extra-edition-print-run-information/

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Have you been able to find any Ryan Jackson or Kyle Bellamy autos? Nothing in my search but i figured i would ask someone who seems to be on top of the product.

Edit: Looks like Bellamy is /695 and a sticker. The orange/green combo looks great on his card though :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
masonphillip said:
For one, I noticed that Chapman has base /695, TOTC /149, likely Aspirations /100, Red Status /50, Gold Status /5 and Black Status /1.

[ebay:15awan7s]160396268668[/ebay:15awan7s]

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
masonphillip said:

[ebay:zj0h3jzv]160396268668[/ebay:zj0h3jzv]

Very nice looking card, I for one think that the Red Status and Blue Aspirations cards look nicer than ever.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
gracias JP

I keep going back and forth between singles or boxes
The chance of getting a bunch of $1 auto scares me but the addiction to ripping is overwhelming

You are right, with a checklist as big as this one, there are bound to be a lot of lower end autos. That being said, I will give Panini credit, many of the lower round guys in the C/L are not just randomly picked. Rather they are guys who fell due to signability concerns etc.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
keep in mind that these prospects charge vey little for their autograph, thus the high print runs compared to
even a minor star who is already in the league.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
keep in mind that these prospects charge vey little for their autograph, thus the high print runs compared to
even a minor star who is already in the league.

Yep, very true.

It is also why BDP can keep cost so low when they have 1500+ copies of a base auto and then all the other parallels on top of it.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Has anyone seen a Private Signings go live? Are these Ungodly hard to get cause I was really hoping I could pick up the Ryan at a fairly decent price. Not so sure about that now. MasonPhillip, Gilmore, JP, you guys have any insight on print runs for the Private Signings?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts