Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mansfield show today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going? I'll be there with my sweet FCB Mock Turtle Neck on and some FCB promos from the Natty if you say hi to me.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
The snow is keeping me away. I was looking forward to it, but with a 45 minute ride is the snow, I do not want to chance it

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am home from show now, had two nice pick ups though. Seth Schwindenhammer Bowman Red 1/1 and Dice K BCDP Red Ref /5 from WBC for 65. Will put scans later. Also got an Exposito card to have him sign.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
beefycheddar said:
I am home from show now, had two nice pick ups though. Seth Schwindenhammer Bowman Red 1/1 and Dice K BCDP Red Ref /5 from WBC for 65. Will put scans later. Also got an Exposito card to have him sign.

Crap, I guess I can stop waiting for it to show up on Ebay then. I assume it was you that outbid me on the super too right beefy?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
jay1065 said:
How was the show? I scheduled a day off from work to attend....unless it snowed. Needless to stay, I had to plow.

Eh nothing big there, didn't miss much. The room was about half filled.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
Did anyone go to the signing at the Fenway Best Buy today?

Yeah, it sucked honestly. The staff of the Red Sox Foundation could not have been ruder to my wife, and pretty much everyone. The players were nice, but they pushed you through so fast, you didn't even get a word with them.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
beefycheddar said:
rebelpawn said:
Did anyone go to the signing at the Fenway Best Buy today?

Yeah, it sucked honestly. The staff of the Red Sox Foundation could not have been ruder to my wife, and pretty much everyone. The players were nice, but they pushed you through so fast, you didn't even get a word with them.

Well that's to bad to hear. Was it busy? My brother was supposed to go today but with the weather, he thought better of it. Any pics from the signing?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jay1065 said:
How was the show? I scheduled a day off from work to attend....unless it snowed. Needless to stay, I had to plow.
Ouch sorry to hear that, Jay!

I would have had you keep an eye out for a T3 Speker ;)

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Here are my pick ups from the show

dicekred.png

schwindenhammerred.png

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Fantastic pickups, Rob!

How was the vintage at the show?

I saw a few with it, but honestly don't spend time on vintage since I am a modern guy.

Members online

Latest posts