Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever clean up your house/room and have some nice finds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I was just cleaning up my room, when I came across the following:
Montero Chrome AU x2 (I forgot I had even had these! :benson: )
2004 Bowman Chrome Aflac Set
2005 Bowman Chrome Aflac Set
2008 Sterling Chris Tillman Refractor AU/199 (I was looking for this the other day, but finally, when I wasn't looking for it, I found it).

I'm still pretty surprised.
Has this happened to anyone else before? If so, what is the best card/s that you have found?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It has happened to me every now and again I found a few things over the past year.
I'm going to go digging again to day and see what else I have that I forgot about.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I've cleaned many times to look for things I've lost and always came up empty :?
Over the years it seems I've sent out "extras" in trades and sales that I never meant to send out ::facepalm::

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
I've cleaned many times to look for things I've lost and always came up empty :?
Over the years it seems I've sent out "extras" in trades and sales that I never meant to send out ::facepalm::
Haha, that is what I thought I mistakenly did with the Tillman. I was stoked to find that that one was still with me.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Yes...I was going through some boxes around my desk last week and I found a box with 60-70 base, 3-4 auto's, an 04 SP game dated 1/1 and an 02 super logo patch I had forgot I had ::facepalm::

Probably just fell in the box one drunkin night and was too lazy to pick them up. Was nice to find the stuff but I wonder what else I'll find when digging.

2002UDSUPERLOGOPATCH.jpg

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
trademhigh said:
I was just cleaning up my room, when I came across the following:
Montero Chrome AU x2 (I forgot I had even had these! :benson: )
2004 Bowman Chrome Aflac Set
2005 Bowman Chrome Aflac Set
2008 Sterling Chris Tillman Refractor AU/199 (I was looking for this the other day, but finally, when I wasn't looking for it, I found it).

I'm still pretty surprised.
Has this happened to anyone else before? If so, what is the best card/s that you have found?

Josh,

That's quite the haul of goodies.... forgotten goodies MMMMMMMMMMM :lol:

Awesome finds, Congrats.

Shep :ugeek:

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
found these the other day while cleaning out the ol closet

1999 Topps Traded Carl Crawford auto PSA 9 (x2)
1999 Bowman Chrome Carl Crawford PSA 9
2000 Bowman Chrome Carl Crawford Retro/Future refractor BGS 9
2007 Legendary Cuts Cal Ripken Jr. JSY
2007 Goudey Graphs Scott Kazmir AUTO
2007 Allen & Ginter Robinson Cano GU BAT
2008 Allen & Ginter Carl Crawford silk #ed 8/10

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Yesterday I found a Jarrod Parker blue ref lying under a bunch of old top loaders in a box i was about to throw out.

In my past I've found Jarrod Parker red ref 9.5 under my bed ::facepalm:: Also found a Kershaw gold ref 9.5, Montero chrome auto, 4 Matt Dominguez ref 9.5s and 2 Michael Inoa chrome autos lying under a bunch of DVD's in a drawer. I need to get more organized.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Last year, while looking through my binders, I found:

- 2007 Topps Update #100b Jacoby Ellsbury (RC) - Sold for $90

- 2008 Upper Deck #708b Kosuke Fukudome Japanese - Sold for $95

Both pulled from retail blasters I believe.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
On the contrary. I've lost numerous cards.

I can't even begin. The one that I really want to find is my Joe Medwick 2008 Donruss Prime Cuts Triple GU.

Members online

Latest posts