Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Anybody have any real anwsers, first off i send first, second dosent matter cause theres nothing to worry about.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Do your homework and just check out some final sale values and that should clue you in. You just need to decide on what you're acceptable +/- amounts might be. I usually don't care if the trade value is +/- $5 but that's just me

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
boomets said:
I get:

- Derek Jeter SP Foil RC - http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy18 ... CN1857.jpg
- Hideki Matsui GU Jsy
- Phil Coke Rc Auto APOH
- Justin Morno Jsy
- Melky 2005 RC

For:
Tim Linc Bowmans Best Rc Auto

Which do you think is getting the better deal

I bought the bowman's best auto for 40 the other day off of ebay, I would need to know if the jeter sells for more or les than 40....I can't get ebay here.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
mudflap02 said:
One very important thing to to look for on the Jeter (which seriously impacts its value) before you trade for it is to look at
?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
How annoying you may be, when it comes to this trade, it comes down to: are you happy with the return?

If so, then it doesn't matter the value.

I have made trades where have given up the best card for a handful of what would be deemed "crap" by others, but stuff I wanted for my own personal collection.

So if you are happy with what you are getting in return, it doesn't matter the values.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Anthony K. said:
How annoying you may be, when it comes to this trade, it comes down to: are you happy with the return?

I have made trades where have given up the best card for a handful of what would be deemed "crap" by others, but stuff I wanted for my own personal collection.

So if you are happy with what you are getting in return, it doesn't matter the values.

I dont collect anything that i am getting and im not planning on keeping any of em, i am mainly talking value wise.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

I dont collect anything that i am getting and im not planning on keeping any of em, i am mainly talking value wise.

then check completed ebay auctions. thats going to be your best approach at this.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

If it were me, it would be a no brainer.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
moxacaine said:
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

then check completed ebay auctions. thats going to be your best approach at this.

Just wondering if the jeters that sold for 122 and 177 are the same as the ones im talikng about and if they are why are those so high?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
boomets said:
moxacaine said:
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

Just wondering if the jeters that sold for 122 and 177 are the same as the ones im talikng about and if they are why are those so high?
Because Ebay is an open market and the price flucuates from auction to auction. Why is MLK Day a National Holiday anyway?

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

So do you collect anything or are you just in it for the money????

I think you need to do your own research and determine if you are comfortable with the trade. Thats how everyone else does it!!

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
mchenrycards said:
boomets said:
Anthony K. said:

So do you collect anything or are you just in it for the money????

I think you need to do your own research and determine if you are comfortable with the trade. Thats how everyone else does it!!

Colect Ian Kennedy, Austin Jackson, And AROD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts