Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Devin Harris isn't that good..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Just kidding. Ive officially joined the ban wagon on him. Alot of people said he'd have a breakout year, i didn't buy it. I thought he'd be more of a 14 ppg, 5 assists, 40% shooter. Boy, has he proved me wrong.

His speed is amazing, he can take it in, then knock down shots from anywhere.

Oh, and he's having a pretty decent game today too.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Congratulations, Nick, you have created the first Devin Harris thread that wasn't made by Coastal. For that, I thanked your post.
Harris is having a heck of a year, and he's been making more assists since I've been complaining on this board about his lack of assists. He's a scorer, but I think he needs the assist numbers with his points to become a star. Whether he's a star or not is debatable right now because he is still so underrated.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
hah..41pts 3reb 13ast.. His assist are up as of late.
[quote="Chris Bosh":ldnnyfc1]Why don't you like me anymore? I've been struggling as of late since you've left me. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!
:( :cry: :(
[/quote:ldnnyfc1]

hah.. I sold all my SPx's when he was hot except 1. Moved on :)

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":c2q6mhwx]hah..41pts 3reb 13ast.. His assist are up as of late.
[quote="Chris Bosh":c2q6mhwx]Why don't you like me anymore? I've been struggling as of late since you've left me. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!
:( :cry: :(
[/quote:c2q6mhwx]

hah.. I sold all my SPx's when he was hot except 1. Moved on :)[/quote:c2q6mhwx]
Now he's averaging less than 10 rebounds/game.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
someone mention devin harris?

part of my badger pc!

DevinPatch.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
How did rondo do today :p ?
4 points :lol:
15 assists :x
held Rose to 14 points :x :x
You forgot 4 steal and he is currently 2nd in the league with consecitive steals at 23 games :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im laughing cause paul is number 1 with 106 games :eek:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
How did rondo do today :p ?
4 points :lol:
15 assists :x
held Rose to 14 points :x :x
You forgot 4 steal and he is currently 2nd in the league with consecitive steals at 23 games :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im laughing cause paul is number 1 with 106 games :eek:
Yeah, good luck catching Chris Paul...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I know its a stretch ,but could Harris get into the top 5 in MVP canidates by the end of the season? Or should I just be content with Most Improved Player award?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
I know its a stretch ,but could Harris get into the top 5 in MVP canidates by the end of the season? Or should I just be content with Most Improved Player award?
I don't think he can stay in the top 5.
LeBron
Wade
Nowitzki
Bryant
Paul
Then you even have guys such as Dwight Howard.
Then again, 24.5 points/game is a lot...especially for a PG.

Edit: Tim Duncan is another guy who could be on a MVP list.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Mark Cuban shaking his head last night as Harris destroyed the Mavs describes it all. Overpaying for a over the hill Jason Kidd, to firing a good coach, to seeing your team weaker then before. Cuban must want to kill someone.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
I don't think he can stay in the top 5.
LeBron
Wade
Nowitzki
Bryant
Paul
Then you even have guys such as Dwight Howard.
Then again, 24.5 points/game is a lot...especially for a PG.
What No Kg come on!!!!!!!!! ;)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Mark Cuban shaking his head last night as Harris destroyed the Mavs describes it all. Overpaying for a over the hill Jason Kidd, to firing a good coach, to seeing your team weaker then before. Cuban must want to kill someone.
I completly agree with this and being a Jason Kidd fan I have to say the Mavs system just was not right for him. JMO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts