Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Upper Deck SP Authentic Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Product Info: Find three (3) autographs in every box including two (2) By the
Letter signed patch cards per box!

Look for a blast from the past with the return of Holoview F/X insert cards seeded
two per hobby box!

Look for four (4) serial numbered cards per box, on average!

Look for twelve (12) short print base set cards including Faces of the Game and
Horizontal SP’s in every box!

Look for one (1) Exquisite Card in every Hobby Case!

Look for either a Chirography hard-signed card, or a Sign of the Times dual, triple,
quad, six, seven, or eight signed card in every hobby case!

Release Date: 4/13/2010

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Tomlinson21RB said:
All In Cards said:
Look for a blast from the past with the return of Holoview F/X insert cards seeded
two per hobby box!

:D

That is the only selling point I'd be interested in. Am I the only one who thinks by the letter cards are too overdone? Hasn't Razor and Topps Finest used them along with SPA? It was a cool idea, but I think the lack of innovation turned a good idea into copying UD's idea.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
All In Cards said:
two per hobby box!

That is the only selling point I'd be interested in. Am I the only one who thinks by the letter cards are too overdone? Hasn't Razor and Topps Finest used them along with SPA? It was a cool idea, but I think the lack of innovation turned a good idea into copying UD's idea.

They started as a neat idea that has turned out out be about as obnoxious as manufactured "commemorative patches"

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
wolfmanalfredo said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
All In Cards said:
two per hobby box!

+1
BTL would be better if the Autograph actually showed up and didn't bleed into the patch or disappear. Also, I hate how it makes the player sign such a small portion of the letter because they make them so thin. JMO, they suck!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If they go with 1994- or 1996-style Holoviews, or a sweet new design, that'd be great. If they actually get players to sit for hologram portraits, that'd be incredible.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
UD can release all the product info and teasers they want, but I'll reserve judgment until I start seeing some mockups to see how the cards will look without MLB logos. Isn't the base UD set to release in the next month or two, and still no images?

Members online

Latest posts