Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possibly most Misinformed collector EVER!!! watch this Vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
From time to time I type in 05 Prime Patches in youtube to see if there is any new box breaks and scoop up some singles before they hit the bay..typed it in tonight and found this beauty..hahahaha...i sent the guy a PM saying i wasn't going to accuse him of having a slew of money tied up in fake cards but they looked mighty suspicious to me and being an avid collector of this set I'd think i knew one when i saw it..now what i dont understand is why PSA graded these cards, I mean wouldn't they send it back saying it wasn't authentic or was tampered with?..i dont grade cards so i wouldnt know BUT watch the vid and see for yourself..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF5I5wwl2SA

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Re: Possibly the dumbest collector EVER!!! gotta watch this Vid

Wow. I wonder how many were Burge's creation.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Too funny - I love how confrontational he is when describing his collection. Also it's too funny how both of the Absolute Tejada jumbo patches he shows are the EXACT same elephant patch.

RandomH

"Your now accusing PSA, the worlds most respected Grader, and Authenticator of incompetence and fraud. While I respect your? inflamatory opinion, I find your logic flawed and missing vital details. Are you aware that the numbering on Portraits alone in my collection are #'d to 501,575,88,150,331,237,491,532 ,499,400,394,258,516 and on and on. Are you saying all higher run patches are frauds? And PSA has missed dozens of my cards. Their proceedures would have found them. My cards are 100% authentic"

:lol:

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

YOU have to love it when he keeps saying..."dead centered".....

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL

:benson:

That is truely funny. Guy is completely clueless about it all. Most of them just say game-used jersey. I stopped watching about 2 minutes in.

~AJ

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

::facepalm::

probably too hard headed and keeps telling himself the same thing that they didn't care about numbering and threw everything on there.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey

How the frig did PSA slab them?. The Abreu at 1:41 doesnt say patch at all..The Concepion was a 1/1 I think. I cant remember if blacks were 1 of 1's in absolue update..But the guy is a typical moron with loads of money and no common sense..

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

Marro said:
How the frig did PSA slab them?. The Abreu at 1:41 doesnt say patch at all..The Concepion was a 1/1 I think. I cant remember if blacks were 1 of 1's in absolue update..But the guy is a typical moron with loads of money and no common sense..
"I tell them i have the best collection ever...and then they just sut up.."
;)

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008

NYCrulesU said:
Chances are 1 or 2 are real. Maybe.

ya the 1/1 LOGA MAN...ALL others are bad..

would be a nice collection if they were real

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

I felt sorry for him early in the video. However, I this gentleman is either delusional, or far too trusting. Even a baseball fan with no knowledge at all of cards should be able to realize there are some major issues with those patches. For example, a CC Sabathia card with a Jackie Robinson anniversary patch is simply impossible. CC was still in high school when that patch was worn. It also looked like many of the commemorative patches would not have matches up with ones worn by the player at any point in their career.

It's sickening to think how much this guy must have spent on those patches, and unfortunate that he sincerely believes he has one of the best collections out there. However, 5 minutes on any number of logo or jersey related websites would have told him that the patches he is buying have absolutely no chance of being authentic.

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC

I've watched it twice now and I feel like i'm watching comedy central...the intro literraly sounds like an infomercial.."what your looking at is the greatest collection of 2005 jumbo patches in existence...all of them clearly authentic beacuse they are graded by PSA"...just crazy..i'm laughing so hard im crying..

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL

Poor bastard. If he has that many of those, I would assume he has other cards. That being said how in the world has that collection never made it here? We couldve saved him some money in the last 1 or so anyways.

~AJ

Members online

Latest posts