Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are the top 3 rookies to collect this year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Stamkos is for sure the easy choice for pre-season favorite for the Calder and will get the most attention in the hobby. Turris is another solid choice, but I think Pogge will get a lot of hobby love if he makes the club and gets some decent playing time. Those crazy Leafs fans/collectors, ya know.... Mike

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
MGiuseffi said:
Stamkos is for sure the easy choice for pre-season favorite for the Calder and will get the most attention in the hobby. Turris is another solid choice, but I think Pogge will get a lot of hobby love if he makes the club and gets some decent playing time. Those crazy Leafs fans/collectors, ya know.... Mike

Pogge won't make it, they signed Curtis over the summer...

Stamkos and Turis #1 and #2 for sure.
Van Rys...another guy who will not make it, they won't keep him to play 5 minutes per game. Their first 3 lines are loaded.
Maybe Pacioretty with the Habs ? That's my long shot !

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
SouthSideSluggers said:
Kyle Beech of the Blackhawks, they have already said that if he is good enough during camp that he might make the team...

the hawks look like they could be a serious team to contend with considering the amount of vets and rookies that could be plugged into the lineup this year. Goaltending is a different story...

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
jubei777 said:
SouthSideSluggers said:
Kyle Beech of the Blackhawks, they have already said that if he is good enough during camp that he might make the team...

the hawks look like they could be a serious team to contend with considering the amount of vets and rookies that could be plugged into the lineup this year. Goaltending is a different story...

Really? They have the BULIN WALL and they signed the best FA Goalie...Chrisotbal Huet(sp?) so they have two #1's in net, and could trade Habibulin for a veteran sniper...Should be a fun year.

Members online

No members online now.